Saturday 16 July 2016

Hello World

Hello World! Or a small subsection thereof.

I have no idea what I am doing. Well, I have an inkling, perhaps, but little more than that. I like playing with words, I have a new camera that is intimidating, and will soon be embarking on an adventure. Some kind of journal for recording the adventure, sharing the experience and housing the photographs seemed a good idea.

"It seemed a good idea at the time..." This is a phrase that precedes a lot of fun stuff and good stories. We shall see.

Observation: It's really hard to get out of the habit of double-spacing after a full stop. This is irritating.

Who knows, I might even (finally) get my head around HTML. Usually I break it. Which is actually quite an achievement, considering how straightforward it actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment